Terms and Conditions:
- “Subscribers are allowed to recharge STVs/combo vouchers of MRP Rs.49 and above during GP-I & GP-II period and make themselves in active status under base plan with validity of the recharged STVs/Combo vouchers for all plans of retail customers”.
- “The subscriber has to recharge with a Plan voucher after every “plan/recharge validity” period or any applicable recharge to avail the benefits under this tariff plan. In case of recharge with applicable STV/Combo voucher, the validity of tariffs plan will be extended corresponding to validity of that STV/Combo voucher. In case of non-recharge with plan voucher or any applicable recharge at the end of validity period, BSNL reserves the right to provide the plan benefits in a curtailed manner during the grace period with GP-I of 7 days and GP-II of 165days. In case this recharge condition is not met, post the grace period, the services will be suspended.”
- The Voice/SMS benefits under the plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls/SMS to premium numbers, IN numbers, International numbers and other chargeable short codes, subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same. The vouchers are intended only for personal use of included services. BSNL reserves the right to disconnect service immediately in case of misuse/fraudulent use/unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the expiry of current recharge of the plan.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the expiry of current recharge of the plan.
- Free Call Forwarding Facility with GSM Prepaid Mobile services to LL/Other BSNL mobile number/other operator's mobile number (i.e. Without any activation fee for the call forwarding facility) with call charges applicable as per plan.
- Activations of vouchers through self care Keyword does not provide VAS Service viz., PRBT, EROSNOW,LOKHDHUN.